Page 2 TREASURE HUNT February 8, 2019
• CALL US if an insurance carrier is denying you proper medical treatment or
if a nurse case manager is interfering with your medical care.
• CALL US before you attend an “independent” medical examination, the
purpose of which may be to deny you further beneﬁ ts.
• CALL US if you are unable to work and are not being paid temporary
disability beneﬁ ts totaling 70% of your gross average weekly wage, including
overtime, up to $903/week, due to a work injury.
• CALL US if you receive a check for
“partial permanent disability” beneﬁ ts
and learn how much more your workers’
compensation case is actually worth.
• CALL US before you speak with an
insurance carrier following a motor
vehicle or other accident to avoid
being underpaid on your claim.
Call for a consultation, which includes a
complimentary copy of the Employee’s Guide
to New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law.
DON’T BE PUSHED AROUND
BY AN INSURANCE CARRIER!
Injured at Work
or in a